The West End Diner
The West End Diner, conveniently located within the Valley West Inn, is sure to please your taste buds and give you a memorable dining experience.
The restaurant has been locally owned by Jay and Betty Lee since 1992. The Lee family faithfully adheres to tradition while incorporating new ideas. They strive to provide the perfect atmosphere for local family and friends to gather with a neighborhood diner feel while maintaining a great reputation with travelers like you as well.
Signature and classic dishes offered
- Breakfast: Omelette, French toast, pancakes, bacon, yogurt, fruit, breakfast wraps and more
- Lunch and Dinner: Sandwiches, pasta, salads, soups, Angus burgers, pizza and more
- Desserts: Malts, shakes, sundaes, devil's food cake, banana split, ice cream float and more
- Fresh food: Local produce, local beer and wine, certified Angus beef from National Beef, RaRue locally roasted coffee, hormone free meats, etc.
- Good4You menu section with healthy options
- Gluten-free foods
- Menu sections specifically for kids and seniors
Classic 50s style theme
- Neon signs
- Chrome interior design
- Classic black booths
- Checkerboard tile floor
- Walls lined with portraits of Marilyn Monroe and James Dean
- Cozy fireplace for colder days
- Patio for warm weather
- Monday - Saturday: 6:30 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Sunday: 6:30 a.m. to 9:30 p.m.
The diner's staff is close with the local community and looks to support it through fundraising and sponsorship opportunities, such as the hot wing challenge, which is always a favorite. Also, make sure to ask about other philanthropic efforts, such as the ongoing ""Hunger No More"" program.
We look forward to your visit at the Valley West Inn. We hope to give you an unforgettable stay along with a great dining experience at the West End Diner."
Visit the West End Diner website here: http://westenddiner.com